- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Recent college graduates, or current college students with a flexible schedule, will be heavily considered
- Self-starter, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented and having the desire to exceed expectations
- Persistence, proficient with entering information into a CRM, results driven, time-management, ability to meet sales targets, closing skills, customer service, selling to customer needs, high level of energy, organized, handles rejection, professionalism, ability to learn product knowledge and positive outlook.
Benefits and Compensation Plan:
- Comprehensive training in the home improvements industry along with proper coaching, mentoring and continuous support
- Salary + Commission