Valley Stream, NY’s Brothers Aluminum is ideally situated to provide roofing services for Long Island homes. We serve all of Nassau and Suffolk counties as well as Brooklyn, Queens and beyond. For more than 40 years, we have helped homeowners in these regions make smart choices that protect one of their most important assets. Whether you need emergency service, minor repairs or a complete roof replacement, count on our team to provide service you can trust.
Sign up to receive information about our latest promotions here:
A GAF Master Elite Contractor
Few Long Island roofing contractors qualify for GAF Master Elite status. In fact, just 3% of companies nationwide are eligible for this prestigious certification. To be Master Elite certified, a roofing company must:
- Have been in business for at least seven years
- Maintain a customer satisfaction rating of 99%
- Have valid insurance and licensing for the areas they serve
- Stand behind their work with a world-class warranty
Brothers Aluminum is one of a small number of Long Island roofing contractors to have GAF Master Elite certification. Additionally, the company has also awarded us its President’s Club Award, Installation Excellence Award, Training Consumer Protection Award and Training Excellence Award. These certifications speak to our ongoing commitment to providing exceptional service to everyone we work with. Whether it’s by investing in our team or providing long-term support for every job we complete, we go the extra mile to deliver a level of value you can depend on.
When to Call a Roofer
There are many reasons why you may need to call a roofer and many ways in which Brothers Aluminum can help. We provide creative solutions for all properties, whether you have an older roof that needs ongoing maintenance or a newer roof you want to protect for years to come.
Over time, wind, rain and other weather can wear down shingles and affect the structure underneath. As a result, most roofs have a lifespan of between 20 and 25 years. While regular maintenance can extend that, as a roof gets older, some signs to look out for include:
- Curling, buckling or missing shingles: Shingles are the first point of contact when it rains or snows and the first part of a roof to exhibit signs of wear. When you notice missing or damaged shingles — or shingles that vary in appearance from one to the next — it may be necessary to call a professional.
- Damage to roof valleys: The valleys of a roof are designed to prevent water from accumulating. They’re also the place where leaks are most likely to occur. Check for signs of leaks and other issues such as poor drainage, and call Brothers Aluminum for assistance.
Either of the above issues can indicate a failing roof. However, in many cases, if caught early enough, these problems can be corrected before they lead to damage. Brothers Aluminum will always provide you with an honest assessment of these issues so you can make an informed decision. If repairs are the best option, we’ll get them done quickly, keeping disruption to your daily life to a minimum. If a full or partial replacement is necessary, we’ll recommend the best way to do so, keeping your budget and design considerations in mind every step of the way.