Suffolk County Roofing Contracts and Products Local Homeowners Can Trust
A new roof for your home is a great investment — with proper Suffolk County roofing contractors and optimal shingles and installation materials, a new asphalt roof can provide dependable home protection for up to 25 years.
For helpful, professional and knowledgeable Suffolk County roofing services, rely on the experts at Brothers Aluminum. We work closely with all local homeowners from early project consultations throughout the installation process to ensure your specific needs are met. Our team happily provides guidance and answers any questions you may have to guarantee you choose a new roof that best fits your aesthetic preferences, budget and functional expectations.
Signs You Need a New Roof
Most homeowners can’t easily scale the surface of their roofs safely, so how can you easily determine when your home needs a roof replacement? While inspecting your roof closely can provide a more detailed view of your roof’s current condition, determining any roof damage is easy by simply looking up at the roof next time you go outside.
When you suspect your home may need a new roof, look for the following signs:
- Recent heavy storm damage: If intense storms with heavy rains, high-speed winds or flying debris have been recently spotted in your neighborhood, take a look at your roof for signs of obvious storm-related damage, like blown-off or warped shingles, leaks or sagging roof areas. Even if you don’t notice any notable damage, contact your local Suffolk County roofing contractors to perform a more thorough inspection.
- Curling or missing shingles or damaged roof valleys: The most noticeable indication that your roof may need to be replaced is if you see shingles curling at the edges, buckling, or places where shingles are missing. Other signs of roof damage include shingles with missing granules or granule buildup found in gutters, shingle discoloration, or damaged roof valleys that lead to leaking in the attic. Check your attic space for water stains or note any water damage found on walls and ceilings.
- Roof age: Even with proper maintenance, asphalt roofing systems are only expected to perform optimally for up to 25 years. If you suspect your roof is reaching the end of its lifespan, contact a certified roofing contractor to check your roof and determine the best repair or replacement options.
As you note symptoms of roof damage, call your trusted GAF Master Elite certified roofing contractors at Brothers Aluminum to fully inspect your roofing system and determine the best solutions to either perform repairs or roof replacement that best suit your household’s needs and budget.
Personalized Roofing Solutions and Quality Products for Suffolk County Homeowners
Part of being the premier roofing contractors in Suffolk County is finding the highest-quality, most dependable roofing products and solutions available. At Brothers Aluminum, we exclusively stock and install GAF roofing products. Our GAF Timberline shingles are carefully designed using the latest technological advancements for superior, long-lasting performance.
With shingles from GAF’s Timberline collection, local Suffolk County homeowners can expect the following improvements:
- Impact-resistant construction to withstand falling debris or extreme weather events with minimal damage. Certain Timberline shingle collections have been specially tested, passing the UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance Test.
- Advanced DuraGrip Adhesive Seals so shingles stay securely fastened to your roof and won’t blow off in winds reaching up to 130 miles per hour.
- Shingles manufactured with superior materials resulting in the highest possible fire rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
Our Timberline shingle designs are inspired by the pleasing and pure colors found throughout nature — giving homeowners over 20 color options to choose from to best showcase your personal taste and enhance your home’s architectural character. And with StainGuard improvements, you’ll never have to worry about your shingles prematurely fading or becoming discolored over time.