Reimagine Your Long Island Home With Quality Vinyl Siding Courtesy of Brothers Aluminum
When exploring which housing exterior option best suits your needs, Long Island homeowners will come across a variety of material options — including brick, wood siding and stucco. All offer a range of benefits, but vinyl siding is growing in popularity for local Long Island homeowners because of its low maintenance requirements, long-lasting durability and design versatility.
At Brothers Aluminum, we strive to always offer Long Island residents the best siding installation products available. Plus, our helpful team of siding specialists is thrilled to work closely with all of our customers to find quality siding options that best suit your long-term performance needs and budget.
Easily reimagine the exterior of your home and add timeless appeal with stucco or vinyl siding from Brothers Aluminum — Long Island’s most trusted siding contractors.
Attractive and Durable Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding is a great solution for homeowners who want a warm, classic aesthetic with added peace of mind that your exterior will provide lasting protection and resistance against any weather extreme. Our vinyl siding products are manufactured from the highest-quality materials and specially crafted to ensure long-term performance, durability and bright finishes.
With vinyl siding from Brothers Aluminum, you can also expect:
- Personalization Options: With vinyl siding, homeowners aren’t limited in their selection of styles and color options. Let your home stand out with a wide variety of finishes or choose vinyl siding and patterns that mimic real wood grain, like delicate scalloped shapes or cedar shakes.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Vinyl materials have exceptional insulation properties that, when installed on your home, will help reduce costly air transference. By limiting the amount of cool or warm air escaping your home, you can expect to save on annual utility costs.
- Low-Maintenance Upkeep: When you install vinyl siding, you’ll never have to regularly apply coatings or make repairs to maintain its pristine condition. Simply wash the siding at least once every year with common household solutions to keep the siding’s color pleasing and vibrant.
Sophisticated Stucco Siding Installation for Long Island Homes
For old-world charm and superior exterior performance, check out our stucco siding installation options. All of our stucco siding is specially prepared for each project. Long Island homeowners can create a completely customized product that perfectly reflects your personal style and enhances your home’s existing architecture. Choose from a wide range of colors and application textures, including lace, dash, sand, cat face, smooth, worm and Santa Barbara finishes.
With proper installation and maintenance, stucco siding can last at least 50 years or more, providing Long Island homeowners with reliable resistance against extreme climates, fire, mold, and mildew growth — along with superior energy efficiency and sound reduction.
Vinyl and Stucco Siding With Soffit and Fascia Installation
At Brothers Aluminum, we offer several installation options to keep your stucco or vinyl siding in optimal condition, including:
- Fascia: The fascia boards connect your home’s exterior walls to the roofline where the low-lying shingles rest. Fascia helps keep your gutters in place while also allowing proper ventilation into your attic to reduce moisture intrusion that can cause harmful mold and mildew growth or structural rot.
- Soffit: While most homeowners don’t notice their home’s soffit, this crucial material is installed underneath roof overhangs and protects rafters from moisture exposure that could cause extensive damage.