- Inspect problem roofs to determine the best repair procedures
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs; assemble temporary equipment or structures.
- Estimate materials and labor required to complete roofing jobs.
- Replace damaged or rotting joists or plywood
- Install vapor barriers or layers of insulation
- Install shingles, asphalt, metal, or other materials to make the roof watertight
- Align roofing materials with edges of the roof
- Cut roofing materials to fit around walls or vents
- Cover exposed nail or screw heads with roofing cement or caulk to prevent leakage
- Be familiar with GAF Golden Pledge Installation
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Self-starter, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented and having the desire to exceed expectations
- Persistence, results driven, time-management, customer service, high level of energy, organized, professionalism, ability to learn product knowledge and positive outlook.
Benefits and Compensation Plan:
- Comprehensive training in the home improvements industry along with proper coaching, mentoring and continuous support