- Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the operating unit in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization’s and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
- Lead employees to meet the organization’s expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Recent college graduates, or current college students with a flexible schedule, will be heavily considered
- Self-starter, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented and having the desire to exceed expectations
- Persistence, proficient with entering information into a CRM, results driven, time-management, ability to meet sales targets, closing skills, customer service, selling to customer needs, high level of energy, organized, handles rejection, professionalism, ability to learn product knowledge and positive outlook.
Benefits and Compensation Plan:
- Comprehensive training in the home improvements industry along with proper coaching, mentoring and continuous support