There are various solutions available to help highlight your windows and give them a more prominent and appealing look if you’re replacing the siding on your home. Here are some concepts to think about:
1. Window Trim: Adding decorative trim to the window’s border is one of the simplest methods to highlight your windows with new siding. A number of materials, including wood, vinyl, or fiber cement, can be used for this, and it can be painted or stained to match the color of your siding.
2. Installation of shutters: Putting shutters on either side of your windows can also assist to highlight them and offer a decorative touch to the exterior of your property. Wood, vinyl, or composite are just a few of the materials that may be used to make shutters. They can also be stained or painted to match your siding.
3. Window Boxes: Adding window boxes underneath your windows is another method to highlight them with fresh siding. Window boxes can be made of metal or wood and filled with a variety of flowers or greenery to brighten up the front of your house.
4. Window Surrounds: Adding a surround or a pediment above your windows can also make them stand out and have a more opulent appearance. A variety of materials, including wood, vinyl, and fiber cement, can be used to create surrounds, which can then be painted or stained to match your siding.
5. Bay Windows:Adding a bay window to your home’s façade can be a terrific way to create a more noticeable alteration. Bay windows can be made to order to meet your unique requirements and aesthetic preferences and can enhance both the interior and exterior of your home with aesthetic appeal and practicality.
You can use any of these strategies, individually or in combination, to highlight your windows with new siding and give the exterior of your house a more unified and enticing appearance. To choose the finest options for your house and your budget, work with a seasoned siding contractor like Brothers Aluminum.
If you need assistance and installation from an expert, think about contacting Brothers Aluminum, your window contractor. Based on your needs, they can advise you on the best option for your home.
To get started on scheduling your window replacement project, get in touch with us today!