Brothers Premium Insulated Siding
Brothers Premium Insulated Siding’s .046″ panel thickness delivers year-round comfort and can help to reduce ever rising utility bills. Its industry-leading thick insulation – up to 1-1/2″ nominal thickness – is among the densest EPS foams available in a one-piece thermal siding system.
Available in three ageless profiles: Double 6″ and Single 7″ Clapboard and Double 5″ Dutch Lap, Brothers Premium Insulated Siding personifies the beauty of traditional single-plank cedar wood siding without the time consuming upkeep.
The contoured one-piece insulation system fully supports each premium .046″ vinyl panel, keeping your vinyl cladding firmly in place and just as attractive as the day it was installed.
The 16′ 8″ extended length is 39% longer than conventional 12′ panels for a flawless appearance with fewer unattractive seams and unappealing overlaps.
A patent-pending lock design delivers a tight, secure fit to keep unwanted moisture out of your home. This design also ensures your siding will deliver incredible strength and improved energy efficiency.
Premium vinyl combined with cutting-edge technology assure Brothers Premium Insulated Siding won’t chip, rot, blister or peel. Regular maintenance costs associated with the upkeep of other exterior sidings are virtually eliminated.
Brothers Premium Insulated Siding is 500% more breathable than other insulated systems. This means it won’t support the growth of mold or mildew or other moisture related problems.
Brothers Premium Vinyl Siding
Some vinyl sidings have a reputation for being weak and flimsy. This not only makes it awkward to handle and install, but causes problems with sagging and uneven walls long after the installation. With Brothers Premium Vinyl Siding, wavy uneven lines are a thing of the past, and your superior finished quality will last.
Advanced Reinforced Design
Designed for peak performance and supreme beauty, the unique TriBeam® system gives Brothers Premium Vinyl Siding superior rigidity, helping to ensure straight course lines and even walls. The result is a remarkably beautiful installation with the built-in strength to maintain an exceptional appearance.
Rolled-edge Nail Hem for Maximum Wind Resistance
Mother Nature can be vicious, so your siding has to be ready for the worst. Brothers Premium Vinyl Siding provides superior wind resistance protection thanks to its fully rolled-over nail hem. And, it’s been independently tested to withstand the shearing force of catastrophic category 5 hurricane force winds.
Meticulous Craftsmanship for Outstanding Aesthetic Appeal
Brothers Premium Vinyl Siding captures the deep, luxurious shadow lines of natural wood siding. Available in a rich oak finish in either clapboard or dutch lap profiles in a wide variety of architectural colors
A Complete Exterior Wall Insulation System
Place vinyl siding on a flat surface and it’s easy to see the air pockets hidden after installation. Is this a problem? Not necessarily, but those spaces make vinyl siding susceptible to denting. And, they allow noise to move unobstructed through exterior walls. Most costly of all, those open spaces allow continuous air flow – cold air in the winter, hot air in the summer. That’s why we install our Premium Vinyl Siding with an exclusive contoured underlayment. This underlayment is specially engineered insulating foam that fits behind Brothers Premium Vinyl Siding, filling the spaces between the siding and the exterior wall sheathing. The combination of the siding and insulation underlayment produces performance-enhancing benefits that are hard to ignore.
Extended Length Siding
You’ll enjoy the beauty and comfort of Brothers Premium XL Vinyl Siding – inside and out. This extra-long 25′ panel is more than twice as long as most standard siding. The extended length design can cover most wall surfaces with smooth, uninterrupted course lines. The result is less seems and
fewer overlaps for an elegant finished appearance.
Superior Energy Savings
Tests prove that premium contoured underlayments deliver up to three times more R-value than most commonly used underlayments. That superior energy efficiency helps make Brothers Premium Vinyl Siding an integral part of the home’s energy savings.
Improved Vapor Flow
The contoured insulation allows moisture vapor to escape up to 500% more readily than conventional siding, helping to prevent moisture-related damage to your home.
Impact resistance for siding is 300% greater when an insulated underlayment is used. Other vinyl sidings, installed without our exclusive insulated system, are three times more likely to sustain damage from impact.
Brothers underlayment provides a solid, contoured foundation that enhances siding rigidity, producing straight, even walls that hold their beauty year after year.
Effective Sound Proofing
Brothers underlayment also absorbs noise, keeping your home quieter, even when kids are playing outside or the lawn mower is running.
Brothers underlayment contains an environmentally friendly additive that discourages carpenter ants
and other pests from nesting behind your siding.
Added Value and Peace of Mind
Brothers Premium Vinyl Siding is backed by a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty.**
Brothers Shakes and Scallops
Molded from real cedar, the grain extends over the edge of Brothers Shakes for a beautiful handcrafted appearance. Use our special shaped scallops to highlight gables, window boxes, and eave edges for added distinction to your home.
Brothers Shakes appeal to your home’s architectural design while protecting it from the elements. A single 7″ exposure offers a distinguished profile that looks remarkably authentic. An extended 6′ 8″ length combined with advanced engineering result in a beautiful appearance with fewer overlaps and unsightly seams.
Create unique appeal and distinction with Brothers polypropylene scallops. Each scallop features a roughsawn woodgrain texture designed to replicate the beauty of cedar half-rounds. Deep, realistic shadow lines define the siding contours, and it’s backed by our industry leading warranty.**
Brothers Trim and Accessories
Creating a beautiful home that meets your needs and expresses your personal style can be easy with Brothers Aluminum trim and accessories. Whether you’re planning on remodeling a New England colonial or traditional ranch, our trim and accessories will enhance the warmth and beauty of your design. From entryways to corner posts, our decorative trim options are inspired by the handcrafted finishing touches found on America’s finest homes.
Use Brothers Aluminum trim and accessories to complement the beauty of your siding installation without the rotting and peeling commonly found with wood trim.
Lend added character to your home and seal openings from moisture and air by using Brothers Aluminum trim and accessories around exterior doors and entryways
Corner Posts and Vertical Columns
Durable and weatherproof, our wide variety of corner posts and columns can be used to influence the apparent size of your home.
Louvers, J-Block and Shutters
Our decorative, durable and affordable louvers, J-block and shutters offer added character to your home. Available in a wide range of colors, these vinyl accents are easy to clean and virtually maintenance free.
Brothers Aluminum Soffit
Brothers Aluminum Soffit is made from durable, weather-resistant vinyl, so rain and humidity won’t damage the panels. Ordinary soffit lacks stiffness, often resulting in cupping once installed. With extra rigid Brothers Aluminum Soffit, panels stay flat, providing an outstanding appearance year after year. And, unlike wood soffit that requires costly routine maintenance, just wash it occasionally with a garden hose to restore its like-new beauty.
Use Brothers Aluminum Soffit on eaves, porches and entryways. Or, create a striking vertical siding installation at entrances, gable ends, or even entire walls. Choose from our color palette of traditional or architectural color options for a premium appearance.
Mezzo Windows Assure Lasting Quality, Performance and Energy Efficiency.
1. EdgeForce makes a statement of style with its low-profile frame and sash, creating an expanded glass area. At the same time, internal chambers increase structural integrity, rigidity and energy efficiency.
2. CoreFX innovative composite reinforcement allows for secure mounting of hardware and the non-conductive material helps reduce the transfer of energy.
3. Defense-Tek’s end-of-throw cam shift locking action delivers increased strength and protection. The low- profile design includes a “locked” indicator that tells you if your windows are left unlocked.
4. Smooth and uniform, Forecaster quickly directs water runoff without the use of weep holes, keeping the exterior of the window clean and attractive.3
Our HP3 telescoping sill dam delivers a triple payoff: protection from air and water infiltration, increased structural stability and enhanced beauty.
5. When extreme wind and weather hit, Gatekeeper stands strong the window frame for a unified wall of strength.
The Ocular compression bulb seal creates a snug fit that eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame. It also aids in easy screen installation and removal
Sheffield Windows Will Enhance Your Home With Superb Style and Year-Round Comfort.
1. Vinyl frame and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
2. Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
3. Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header adds greater protection from the elements.
4. Insulated glass unit featuring double- strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
5. PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.
6. Interlock at sash meeting rails creates a super-tight seal against air infiltration, providing security, comfort and well-being.
7. Steel reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
8. Drop-in glazing provides energy efficiency as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
9. Compression bulb seal at the sill creates an all-season weather barrier sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration.
10. Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
11. Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
12. Fully extruded lift rails provide strength
Fusion Windows Are Expertly Crafted To Provide Year-Round Comfort, Energy Efficiency and Lasting Value.
1. Vinyl mainframe and sashes won’t chip, peel, crack or warp; the premium vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
2. Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for increased thermal efficiency.
3. Insulated glass unit with the PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System helps achieve year-round energy conservation.
4. Interlock at sash meeting rails provides increased strength, insulation and comfort.
5. Protective bulb seal helps prevent air infiltration at the meeting rails.
6. Drop-in glazing for extra protection from the elements.
7. Fully extruded lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
8. Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
9. Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
10. Bulb seal at the sill creates extra protection from dust, dirt and air infiltration.
Designed with smooth site lines and ease of operation, sliding windows offer a functional style without sacrificing an aesthetic appeal.
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframe for increased strength and
- Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in welding
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines and added
- Double-barrier weatherstripping for superior protection from air and water
- Nylon-encased dual brass roller
- Theft deterrent locks
Casement and Awning Windows
A charming addition to any room, casement windows feature an easy-touch crank handle to gently glide the window open. Awning windows open up and out, and can be paired with fixed-lites to lend ventilation to any room.
- Beveled exterior sash design creates the appearance of a larger glass area with an attractive slimline
- Step-down frame with compression-type inner bulb seal provides a tight seal during inclement
- State-of-the-art hinge system offers multi-directional ventilation and allows sash cleaning from inside the home
- Positive crank mechanism allows easy operation when opening and closing the
- Multi-point locking system ensures a tight seal and increased
- Multiple lite configurations available in a single mainframe
Bay and Bow Windows
Nothing can change the look and feel of your home like a bay or bow window. You’ll enjoy an instant feeling of added spaciousness and beauty.
- 1-1/4″ furniture-grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboard and
- Head and seatboard is available in oak or birch veneer finishes and are ready for painting or †
- 3″ pre-insulated seatboard option means a more comfortable home and helps increase energy
- Slimline reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and support for the selected
- Exterior roof system available with optional copper or painted aluminum roof clad
Sliding Patio Door
Engineered for years of trouble-free use, patio doors are as practical as they are beautiful. Energy-efficient performance makes them an easy choice.
- Three distinctive styles: Contemporary, Classic and
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for added
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system ensures easy and quiet door
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers for smooth
- Available in 2-, 3- and 4-panel
- Choose from a variety of solid colors, woodgrain options, hardware finishes and grid patterns to complement your Brothers
Masonry by Brothers
You asked, and we listened. For many years our clients have asked us to complete the exterior of their homes. By using old world techniques, our skilled masonry experts provide customer renovations and historical restorations. From retaining walls and patios to walkways and complete driveways, our craftsmen will give your home an amazing look.
Kitchens & Bathrooms by Brothers
Bathrooms by Brothers
See form and function meet life’s necessities with a Brothers Bathroom. The melding of old world craftsmanship with all the options available for spa-like bathroom retreats. From whirlpool tubs, steam showers, to a double custom vanity, enjoy the pleasure of a new beautiful bathroom. From powder rooms, to his and her luxury bathroom suites, a Brothers Bathroom is like no other.
Kitchens by Brothers
We understand the kitchen can be a primary gathering place in your home. From custom cabinetry and hardware, to backsplashes and stylish flooring – a kitchen professionally designed and installed by Brothers, will give you the kitchen of your dreams.
GAF’s Weather Stopper® Integrated Roofing System™
Brothers Aluminum . . . A GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor
Because of GAF’s stringent standards, only the top 3% of all roofing contractors have qualified as Master Elite™ contractors! Choosing a GAF Master Elite contractor is your assurance that you’re dealing with a quality, reputable and dependable professional contractor. Don’t trust your biggest asset to just
Today, effective roofing relies on advanced material technology and an integrated systems approach to protect your biggest asset
— your home. Brothers Aluminum installs more than 600 roofs each year and we only install GAF’s Weather Stopper® Integrated Roof Protection System.
Choose from more than ten types of GAF designer shingles for the ultimate cosmetic look. Or, install GAF Architectural Timberline HD Shingles – the #1 architectural shingle in North America featuring a lifetime warranty.
Roof Deck Protection
Prevents moisture infiltration under roofing shingles, helps reduce blow-off and help shingles to lay flat for a beautiful finish.
Waterproof Leak Barrier
Creates a 100% watertight seal — even in vulnerable areas, protects your home interior from damage caused by leaks from water damming in gutters, wind-driven rain and damaging ice dams.
Ridge Cap Shingle
Insures multi-layer protection at the highest stress areas of your roof while accent uati ng the natural beauty of a newly installed architectural shingle roof.
Proper attic ventilation is crucial for a long-lasting roofing system! Our roof protection system integrates high performance ventilation options for your home.
From solar powered or natural flowing ventilation fans, to pipe boots and sky lights, our wide range of roof accessories will help enhance the performance of your new roofing system.
Our team of professionals use blow power tools to ensure that all loose debris is removed. Magnetic tools are used to pick-up any nails from the debris which is then removed from the site with dumpsters or trucks.
Assurance of Superior Quality
Most people think that a new roof is nothing more than just nailing up some shingles. We know better! It’s superior protection beginning with quality components from North America’s largest roofing manufacturer; proven performance on literally millions of homes nationwide; system compatibility — all components are designed to work together for superior, long-term protection and Peace of Mind — even carries the Good Housekeeping Seal — your assurance of superior quality.