Mezzo Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
Aesthetics and Technology … Redefined
Features and Benefits
- The EdgeForce™ low-profile frame and sash creates an expanded glass area while internal chambers increase structural integrity, rigidity and energy efficiency
- CoreFX™ composite reinforcement helps reduce the transfer of energy while strengthening meeting rails and allowing for secure mounting of hardware
- Defense-Tek™ end-of-throw cam shift locking action delivers increased strength and protection
- Forecaster™ quickly directs water runoff, keeping the exterior of the window clean and attractive
- The HP3™ telescoping sill dam delivers protection from air and water infiltration, increases structural stability and enhances beauty
- Gatekeeper™ interlocking sash-to-sill technology delivers a unified wall of strength
- The Ocular ™ screen bulb seal eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame and aids in easy screen installation and removal
The superior performance of Sheffield® Windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective barrier, while the extra-thick, fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings – and lower utility bills.
Sheffield Windows feature a sloped sill helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance. Beveled mainframe on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home’s style.
Best yet, Sheffield Windows are covered by Alside’s impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace of mind.
*See printed warranty for complete details
Features and Benefits
- The multi-chamber design of the Sheffield Window helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration
- Ensuring easy operation, the constant force balance system and heavy-duty operating hardware continue to operate perfectly, even after decades of regular use
- Heavy-duty SteelForce™ reinforcement is placed within the sashes at the meeting rails to ensure extra protection at this very critical and often used location
- The Intercept Spacer System helps reduce conducted heat loss through the window and is better at retaining insulating gas than many conventional designs
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
No matter what kind of windows you’re replacing or the type of project you’re undertaking, Andersen has a wide variety of standard and custom sizes to meet your needs.
Simonton Windows & Doors
Views that Stay with You
Pella Corporation has a proud 90-year history as a window an door manufacturer. Since 1925, we’ve crafted our products with one purpose in mind – to help you create beautiful, long lasting spaces that make life’s favorite moments more comfortable and the views more enjoyable.
Whether it’s escaping to your favorite space after a long day or welcoming a new friend into your home for the first time. Pella can help you frame those moments beautifully with stylish windows and doors you’ll appreciate for years to come.
Pella products are purposefully designed with thoughtful features to help make everyday life easier. Our culture of innovation and service expertise truly supports a content lifestyle – one that inspires convenience and comfort – so you can focus on the things that matter most.
Recognized Window and Door Experts
Pella has been focused on bringing homeowners beautiful, innovative and energy-efficient windows and doors since 1925. You can choose our products with confidence, knowing they’re built and backed by a strong, family-owned American company. From our history of innovation to our commitment to continuous improvement, find our what make Pella different.